[or-roots] spam

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Apr 14 21:07:55 PDT 2005

I was getting up to 50 or ahundred spam messages a day before converting to
my current email address that I use in here, I got smart though and now use
a Yahoo email address for commercial sites and other non family or genealogy
stuff, but I did get one of the Nigerian oil minister scam letters at this
adress today which is discourageing.

Oh well, I know how to find the delete button!

I second the motion that we ignore Mr. I'm too stupid to follow the
directions for getting off the list.