[or-roots] Searching for family

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Wed Apr 20 12:53:54 PDT 2005

I guess I would just comment that if you want assistance in finding information on your family, the more information you provide up front the better.  Most people on these lists truly want to help and if they know what information you already have, they won't waste time duplicating the information you already have.

Sue