[or-roots] Early Oregon Cemeteries

Gary Murray gmurray1 at cox.net
Thu Apr 21 11:04:36 PDT 2005

this is kind of wierd.  i know several force's that are buried at the
woodbine cemetery in columbia co.  minnie force died just a few years ago.
she was m. before dale force to donald earlywine.  all these people were
from woodbine, iowa, except dale.  minnies maiden name was walker.  there
are at present several force's in the portland, ore . area who were children
of dale and one, tim, who was child of both dale and minnie.
gary in az.