[or-roots] Re: Adams Cemetery - Molalla, OR

Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Thu Apr 21 13:46:08 PDT 2005

Hi Sandra,
I had a email conversation about Adams Cemetery last month.  I've included
it below.
Ronda

Hi Ronda,

I just got off the phone with a man named Eric at the Molalla Funeral
Chapel.  He has the burial records for Adams Cemetery and could find no
record at all for my great-great grandparents.  He said the man you saw last
year was their gravedigger, who also has a copy of the burial records.  The
phone number is 503-829-2379, hopefully Eric will be able to help you locate
your family's graves.

Good luck---
Connie