[or-roots] aunt Charlotte Book

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sat Apr 23 22:35:18 PDT 2005

Dolores;

Presumably Walt will drop a URL on you for where he has this stuff posted,
or at least I seem to remember he had it posted somewhere, or else he may be
kind enough to forward it to you electronically.

I do have some of the postings of that and other Or-roots list postings in a
somewhat coherent format for the time period early 2001 to about april 2003
in a personal archive in MSWorks format that I would be willing to send you
off list, it is about 3 megs of text only, so if you have serious download
time problems or have soome other size restrictions on email you can recieve
and arr still interested in seeing tis stuff, let me know; I can break it
into smaller chunks or otherwise reformat it to send it off list.

If anyone else on the list is interested in that file also feel free to
contact me off list;

Les Chapman
reedsportchapmans at verizon.net

Walt:   I am fairly new to the mailing list.  When did you start your Aunt
Charlotte  notes.  I would surely like to get them all to read it is very
interesting.  Do I go back  to the Archives? or what.

Dolores
djbrtb at kci.net