[or-roots] Rondeau unknown

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 10:32:39 PDT 2005

If any of the Rondeau clan is out there, I have run across a family I can't
figure out where fits in from the 1900 census.

They are in Riddle and head of household has middle initial B I believe and
he may have first letter of his given name is N;
his birthdate is Jan? 1863, wife Ellen Dec 1857, Henry June 187? age 24?,
Roy P. Mar 1887, Elmer F. July 1899, Eliza E. Nov? 1896.

I am still determined to find Susan and her tribe in 1900, but begins to
look like lost cause. The Heritage Quest images list NO Rondeau's in their
1900 index of Doug Co but I now have proof that it is the index fault and
not their absence. I have even resorted to searching for susan with no luck,
maybe a nickname for Marcellus?

Also puzzled why no death date anywhere for Marcellus, but lots of folks
have lots to say about him, just no clue what happened to him?