[or-roots] Daniel Ryan, Grants Pass, OR obit lookup

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Thu Aug 4 10:08:30 PDT 2005

      Copies of death certificates more than 50 years old are available through the Oregon State Archives.  http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/reference.html

      Database: Oregon Death Index, 1903-98

     August 4, 2005
      9:58 AM

            Personal Information

                  Name:    Diggins, David
                  County:    Wallowa
                  Death Date:    02 Sep 1912
                  Certificate:    2755

      There are several people who have put information on David Diggins in Ancestry.com  Lists birthdate as 1 Jan 1833 in Huntington Co., PA.  Father:  Samuel Diggins, b. about 1794 in Wiseport, Carbon County, PA and mother: Catherine Fisher b. 25 Feb 1798 in Fulton County, PA.  Married Anna Elizabeth Warefidl, b. 6 July 1853 in Lehiton, Carbon, PA.  Sons:  Thomas Lessard Diggins b. 13 Nov 1873 in Hawsville, PA and George W. Diggins b. 23 Sep 1876 in Houtsdale, Clearfield County, PA.

      Sue