[or-roots] Thank you Sue

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Aug 5 06:41:22 PDT 2005

Sue;

That was great, I haven't seen the "Pioneer History" stuff before and have
forwarded it to the folks from that line who I have been in touch with.

I had wondered about Mary A, but I had an 1872 date for birth, though the
differance between dieing at age 102 and 107 isn't that great. 102, one
tough lady!

Thank you for all of that info, quite a bit there I didn't have.

Les Chapman