[or-roots] SIMONSON AINO, RICHARD, JOYCE, GLORIA

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Sat Aug 6 21:28:59 PDT 2005

eija,
I haven't found anymore on your Aino Simonson lived PORTLAND,
Oregon--1960-1971.
But I found this on his father, Emil.
          Social Security Death Index
         at: ancestry.com
Name:  Emil Simonson
SSN:  540-07-6943
Last Residence:  97103  Astoria, Clatsop, Oregon, United States of America
Born:  20 Dec 1886
Died:  Aug 1966
State (Year) SSN issued:  Oregon (Before 1951 )
So his father Emil died in Astoria Clatsop Co., Oregon

>>>Found this also:    at:   Oregon Death Index, 1903-98
Name:  Simonson, Emil V
County:  Clatsop
Death Date:  28 Aug 1966
Certificate:  11406
Spouse:  Maria

I found 2 Simonsons in the White pages at Seaside & Warrenton oregon--They
are just next door to Astoria, Oregon.
Simonson, A E
28 N Wahanna Rd
Seaside, OR 97138-4611
(503) 738-9478
Simonson, Lori
679 E Harbor St
Warrenton, OR 97146-9633
(503) 861-0145

I live just an hour away from Astoria. My sister used to live at Youngs
River/Astoria Oregon. In fact her Zip code was same as Emil's--97103..
In my research, I have discovered Astoria Oregon had a lot of Finnish People
living there at one time & probably still do.
Nancy