[or-roots] emigrant diaries

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Aug 8 08:47:15 PDT 2005

Darlene,

I wished I knew, because my (ggg-grandfather) Hanson Stevens family left
Keokuck, Iowa & arrived Howell Prairie/Silverton, Marion Co., Oregon abt.
Oct. 9, 1852.
Same goes for my McCubbins Clan arrived Howell Prairie/Silverton, Marion Co.
 Oregon abt. Oct. 9, 1852 from Franklin Co., Missouri.

In fact my (ggg-grandfather) James McCubbins's son--Samuel McCubbins married
a daughter of Hanson Stevens--Sarah Ellen Stevens, both pioneer families of
1852.

Please let me know if you find or
anyone else knows of a "travel diary"
Thanks!  Nancy