[or-roots] emigrant diaries

Trisha Neal trisch at charter.net
Mon Aug 8 15:56:19 PDT 2005

You are welcome Leonard!  I love that area, but so glad I'm on the coast
where it is cool! :-) I did some "random acts of kindness" projects in Union
County and elsewhere for people who wanted photos of grave sites when I
lived there. Found some really neat small pioneer cemeteries and had a
chance to learn a bit about the pioneers who settled there.  My mother
actually had fun walking the cemeteries with me!

One of the neat things about being an historian is being able to post
information online for all to see!  The web took history to another level!
It has certainly helped me in sharing information on my research projects on
my historical web sites as well as gathering information for my historical
research. I've met some great people who happen to be descendants of the
people that I am researching and being able to share my information has been
a lot of fun.

Trish

  _____