[or-roots] Trying to Find Edith

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Sun Aug 14 19:12:06 PDT 2005

Oregon Death Index:
Alonzo C Dye (the C apparently stands for Columbus)
d.  6 May 1946
County:  Douglas
Certificate: 3252

John Alo Dye (limited # characters)
d. 16 Nov 1970
County:  Douglas (Reedsport)
age 99  (in another thing I saw he was born 2 Aug 1899, Aurora Lawrence Co., Missouri)
Certificate:  16497
Spouse: Edith

Edith Ali Dye (limited # characters)
d. 16 Jan 1971
County:  Douglas
Cert #71-00283
Birth Date:  Feb 1902

1930 Federal Census
Marshfield, Coos County, Oregon
John A. Dye    b. ca 1900   Missouri    Head
Edith A. Dye    b. ca 1902                      Wife
William J. Dye  b. ca. 1923                    Son
Peggy L. Dye    b. ca 1919                    Daughter
Alda A. Duncan  b. ca 1912  Oregon    Sister-in-law

Oregon's Marriage Index covers 1906-1920 and I didn't find anything there.

Sue