[or-roots] Now i'm Looking for John Carter

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 16 16:15:16 PDT 2005

Nancy: I had most of that, what I'm looking for is John Carter's father.
Thanks.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

Hi Bob,

At kindred Konnections is reads John Carter's wife was:
Mary HARNES
B:   1794
Dunsby, Lincolnshire, England

There Children:
M Ebenezer CARTER

Born: 1816 Place: Dunsby, Lincolnshire, England
Died: 14 Jun 1895 Place: Mangapai, Northland, New Zealand
Buried: Place: Springfield Cem., Springfield, Northland, New Zealand

Ebenezer Carter's Wife: Sarah Anne NICHOLSON
B: 4 Apr 1822
Horncastle, Lincolnshire, England
D: 27 Jun 1905

And ... hee heee.. Could this be your friend in New Zealand?  If it is, he knows this information already : )
JOHN PARK
17 MCKAY DRIVE
TEMPLE VIEW HAMILTON
NEW ZEALAND