[or-roots] Obituary Look Up

Lorraine Works lworks at molalla.net
Sat Aug 20 23:49:43 PDT 2005

Hi Renaye

Godfrey Library has the Oregonian Obits back to 1999.  I am a member.

Maybe someone in Portland could do a lookup at the Multnomah Co. Library. Most Clackamas Co. deaths are also printed in the Oregonian.

I live in Clackamas Co. and there are many small town newspapers here issuing once or twice per week.

The following Bruer obits are at Godfrey.  If any of these are of interest let me know and I will copy them for you.  Or if your like me I have a file of "could be related". As I usually find after I skip something as not being related a few months of years later I find out they are related.

Lorraine in Oregon
Lworks at molalla.net

           Bruer, Ellen Patricia Citation Only
            Oregonian, The (Portland, OR) - February 25, 2005   Save this Article

            2.  Ellen Patricia Bruer
            Oregonian, The (Portland, OR) - February 25, 2005   Save this Article

            3.  Bruer, Ellen Patricia Citation Only
            Oregonian, The (Portland, OR) - February 24, 2005   Save this Article

            4.  Ellen Patricia Bruer
            Oregonian, The (Portland, OR) - February 24, 2005   Save this Article

            5.  Kevin Joseph Bruer
            Oregonian, The (Portland, OR) - December 14, 2002   Save this Article

            6.  ARTHUR F. BRUER
            Oregonian, The (Portland, OR) - June 8, 1996   Save this Article