[or-roots] I need help - HAMILTON

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Wed Aug 31 22:08:44 PDT 2005

Linda, the only possible thing that I found was Lillian Hamilton on the Oregon Death Index, died 6 Sep 1961 in Marion County, Certificate: 11385, age 87.  If this is your Lillian and she was 5 years old on the 1880 census, she was born approximately 1875  and died 1961 which would be age 86.  This would be assuming that she never married.

Sue