[or-roots] World War I Draft Registartion Card Look Up - Thank You Barb

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 12:50:30 PST 2005

I still have my Korea Era Draft notice.  Fortunately I enlisted just prior to
it's receipt.   I also have my Dad's WW1 ID Disk (Dog Tag) and tried to use it to learn more about his service through NARA.  They informed me that, due to a major Warehouse Fire, his Records were distroyed.
--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

Barb -

Thank you very much for all of that info. on Harry Marvin Bradley. It is very nice to have that info. Harry was my Great - Grandma's Brother.

Thanks again - appreciate it,

Sandra Mahar