[or-roots] Portland arrest records

Denise Merritt merritthome1 at cableone.net
Mon Dec 5 06:34:55 PST 2005

MessageI think that records for Portland would be at the Multnomah County Courthouse and possibly printed in the Oregonian.  The Portland public library has a card file for indexing old Oregonians.  I don't recall the years it covers tho.

The court records for the case tho should be at the courthouse.

Denise