[or-roots] Automobile

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 07:54:31 PST 2005

I March of 1969 I bought a Saab Sonett II V-4  I drove it for years  and
years and years and more years it just wouldn't roll over and die so kept it  for
sentimental sakes. It now out in the barn waiting for time that I can  restore
it and drive it some more. When you buy a good car you just never seem  to
get tired of it.
My first car was a 1937 Plymouth Coupe what a piece of garbage that was.  I'm
glad I don't have it anymore.
My second car was a 1946 Pontiac Coupe all black with red interior and
enough crome to sink a battlewagon, got 8 miles to gallon with its straight 8
engine.
My third car was a 1959 Renault It gor 30 miles to gallon and ten mile  to
the (well that's personal)
My 4th car was a 1961 Dodge that got 15 miles to gallon and would burn
rubber for as long as you stood on it. Boy did that thing move.
My 5th car was a 1964 Dodge Dart Red with black interior, I wish I still  had
that one.  It won a lot of trophies at the local drag strip.
Boy you guys got me started.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361