[or-roots] The best looking car ever built.

Eugene V. Barnes evbarnes at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 6 10:02:40 PST 2005

You should have lifted the hood on one of those pre war
Chrysler Airflows.  I worked for a couple of guys just out
of the service in 1946 who had one as a service vehicle.
You developed muscles just checking the oil and or
steering the vehicle.

I also recall that in 1940-41 Chrysler sent out its Thunderbolt
idealistic model to Oakland.  I understand in was an alum.
body on a Le Barron frame.