[or-roots] Unsubscribe

Twyla Poppleton twypopp at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 10:56:40 PST 2005

I'm sorry but I am inundated with emails from this group.  Is there not a better way for those who are enjoying a particular discussion to do it amongst themselves?  I know that would be my preference when something comes up of interest to but a mere few.  Have yourselves a very Merry Christmas and thank you all for sharing with me.  I never did find out anything about Wm G Poppleton's father/mother (only) or the early Heiple pioneers.
  Twyla