[or-roots] My ggg grandfather.

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 20:22:26 PST 2005

While going through my files I discovered that my ggg grandfather George Washington Goodman b. 1779 in VA, had a son named George Washington Goodman who died in Oregon (Probably Umatilla) 1832.  This makes it appear that GW 1779 was in Oregon at that time also as was his son Joseph B. Goodman who died in Umatilla abt 1870.
Heritage Quest appears to show GW  the father in Oregon also.
Any suggestion as to how to confirm the ggg grandfather GW was in Oregon?
If this is a real connect we have direct line of 6 Goodman males from abt 1779 to my son b. 1952. ( My son was born in Seattle but since that used to be the Oregon Territory I consider him an Oregonian 2d class)

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired