[or-roots] Cottage Grove etc - Ansil Melvin Cross

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Dec 18 12:48:11 PST 2005

Nancy;

I will try to remember to look, but suspect not, as I remember my main Cross
connection is somewhere in the midwest, I actually have Crosses to bear
[pardon the pun] in several places and lines, but the main one I think must
be in my father's side. It will be really mind boggling if I can link those
Crosses, my mother's Melvin ancsestors and Glen's Cottage Grove Cross
connection [Oh Lord, forgive us our puns this sabbath, please!] as my father
and I grew up in Cottage Grove.

I should be buried in autocad laying out parking islands instead fo in her
doing this, but had my son updating some stuff on the new computer so I
could do some email associated with work. Hope to have time to pursue this
by end of the week.

Les C

Les,

I don't recall an Ansil Melvin Cross in my Cross family, but that doesn't
mean he may not be there..

I read where you mention you don't have your family file up and running at
the moment, when it's up & running maybe when you have time you could check
& see if any part of your Cross family are from Dayton, Columbia Co., WA &
Eugene/McKenzie Bridge/Blue River,Vida, Oregon area?

Thanks
Nancy