[or-roots] Aunt Charotte's book

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Feb 12 11:12:21 PST 2005

I put what Aunt Charlotte wrote on the list because it is a true look at
what life was like in the 1840s in Oregon. If you don't like what she wrote then
don't read it. But she lived this and I think she knows more about it than
any  of us or any of the people who are living now an are trying to change
history. I  am not a Bigot if you think that I am then you must be one as you don't
know me  other than what I post on the list. That is in its truest form
"prejudicial".

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361