[or-roots] Lewis and Clark events in the area

Dan M wb at valiant.wvi.com
Thu Feb 17 08:58:20 PST 2005

Well I had an idea who it was from, why it was sent after a little research.
Also it is a very rare chance an Adobe pdf that large would be a virus and deliberately sent to so many people ( a virus ) don't fill the TO field, and then advertise it self like this
=======================================
Glenn Harrison of the Linn County Historical Society created this flyer of
interesting Lewis and Clark speakers in the area.

Kuri Gill
Curator & Education Coordinator
Mission Mill Museum
(503) 585-7012
www.missionmill.org

Mission Mill Museum is a non-profit organization. It is not owned or
operated by city, county, state or federal agencies.

    So as I trust the source, and I put my AVG to the test and put the message in a folder and scanned it, I figured by this time it was safe, just too bad it was to large for so many people to enjoy, might help if they sent it out in smaller segments or put it on a website and just sent us the link...
nuff said ;_) it was a nice poster other wise.

Yea I talk about being safe,
 but I follow my advice too <grin>
Dan M
Genealogy Community