[or-roots] Need help to locate Baker Co. OR Grave on private property

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Sun Feb 27 18:47:38 PST 2005

I have photo of this one soldier. It is right off the railroad tracks. The
gravesite is marked by yellow roses when the rose bushes around this one is in
bloom. I will have to check folders to find that one particular marker. A
railroad worker found it and took photo of it 2 years ago, sent it to me and
told me how to locate it, along with the photo. That yellow rose bush bloom in
June, that type that bloom profusely and en-masse.

There are quite a number of graves between Baker City and Ontario for which
there is information but not located.

David Samuelsen