[or-roots] Need help to locate Baker Co. OR Grave on private property

Twyla Poppleton twypopp at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 07:46:04 PST 2005

Hello.
I will print this off and give it to a friend who is over there every several months.  Perhaps he knows of this location (he grew up there) or would love the intrigue and adventure of tryiing to find it.  He will be returning in March, so we will all keep fingers crossed.

Yesterday we found the Etna Cemetery in Rickreall ... through a combination locked gate, down a nicely mowed lane to a pasture of some substance completely hidden away.

If anyone has information about a grave OR cemetery somewhere in Yamhill County, near the town of Lafayette, Oregon for a Wm. Poppleton, please keep my email address handy.  Been searching for years.  As I said, this Etna Cemetery had the grave of one of his daughters-in-law, but still no William.

Thank you,
Twyla

http://mail.yahoo.com