[or-roots] Grave sites

LPeRKIN60 at aol.com LPeRKIN60 at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 22:59:47 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/28/2005 8:36:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jacroing67 at ev1.net writes:

Good morning,

Does anyone know information about a grave site past  Prineville? The road
the site is on takes off of highway 26 to the right about  15 miles from
Prineville, and then you travel a few miles, if I remember right  it is less than 10
miles, the gravesite is on the right, next to the road.  There is a yellow
rose planted there plus several crosses, I have always  wondered who these people
were and what the story was.

Jacqueline
_jacroing67 at ev1.net_ (mailto:jacroing67 at ev1.net)

   Jacqueline
     You did Not say what any of the names  are..   I have family up that way
but they have names and a fence  around them.
  Mine are the Carroll Family by the Park that in Now owned by the  State of
Oregon.
    Lola
 _LPeRKIN60 at aol.com_ (mailto:LPeRKIN60 at aol.com)