[or-roots] Murile with my apologies

Erick G Olofsson coollugan at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 4 18:08:08 PST 2005

Hello Lesly,
Just wanted to thank you for helping find Murile Peterson it turns out he is my cousin that I have been looking for, How di your know?
Thank You So Much, I owe you a dinner if I get to Cos Bay.
Erick

Leslie Chapman <khanjehgil at presys.com> wrote:
Olaf;

I intended to check this the other day when you first posted your query, and
I can only bla e the fackt I have been running around like a chicken with
its legs cut off trying to get a 16 year accumulation of junk moved from one
house to anohter in thirty days and am coming down with a cold.

I would guess that: Murile Peterson 2691-14th St., North Bend, Oregon
541-756-2316 is very likely the person you are looking for.

My aplogoies for not checking this sooner, but I was sure she wouldn't be
there and I didn't have any plans to and didn't think you would be desperate
enought to bother the other 55 people under the name Peterson in said phone
book. Granted only part of them are in Coos Bay - North Bend, but after this
long what was the chance she would actually be there.

In my family I rate pertty high up in sedentariness now having been in the
same town for 16 years. Some of my paretns generatation stayed in the same
place all their lives, Dad never lived in one place any longer than ten
years for most of his life. Feel free to tell her I gave you the info, so
she can have somebody close by to be mad at if she isn't interested in
hearing from long lost kin.

Les Chapman.