[or-roots] Robb family

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 21:45:40 PST 2005

Hi Glen and Ali,
Here are the Robbs that I have in our family.  I am in contact with a couple
of serious Robb researchers in the Midwest.  If you'd like the email
addresses, let me know and I'll send the address off list.

John Robb married Mary Cochran.
Their children were James (b. abt 1725), Robert, Margaret, Isabel and David.

James Robb (b. abt 1725) married Martha Pollack.
They had a son named John (b. abt 1780)

John Robb (b. abt 1780) married Rhoda Axtell (b. 1782)   I have a picture of
this John Robb.
Their children were Anna Robb (b. 1814), Hannah (b. abt 1803), Daniel (b.
abt 1805), Sarah (b. abt 1806), James (b. abt 1806), Ruth (b. abt 1812),
Mary Cochran (b. 1816), Polly (b. abt 1818), John M. (b. 1821) and Rhoda
Burns Robb (b. 1823).

James Robb (b. abt 1806) married Mary (b. abt 1812).  Both were born in
Pennsylvania.  James died Oct 6, 1887 in Jackson County Iowa.  Mary died
July 16, 1888 also in Jackson County Iowa.  This is not my direct line.  I
don't know anything more about this James and Mary.

Does this fit your James and Mary Robb Glen?   Ali, I found no Elizabeth or
Ellen Parrish or Ellen Robb Nickerson.

Have a great day!
Ronda