[or-roots] Pass Creek stories

Ray Powell rayp6217 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 08:06:21 PST 2005

Leslie,
I was unable to find Shadybrook anywhere in Oregon. I did find a Pass Creek
and a Pass Creek Shelter as well as a West Pass Creek Rd and a Pass Creek
Trail. The were all in an area about 35 miles east and a little north of
Sutherlin, OR. The lat/lon of the shelter is
N43° 29.25'
W122° 47.28'

There may be other places that went by the same name for a short period of
time but never were recorded as such. Good luck!

Ray Powell
Researching the Calvin Powell line that came out of MA.