[or-roots] Government Ration Stamps 1940s

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Mon Jan 31 02:02:32 PST 2005

I was born in December of 1942 and I found a ration book with my name on it in my father's trunk many years later.  All of the coupons had apparently been used but he saved the book that they came in.  It would appear to me that every child must have had rations issued.

Verdena Veelle
Mulino, Oregon

PS Like the verse!