[or-roots] Google maps

Suz_ES Suz_ES at verizon.net
Fri Jul 1 14:58:29 PDT 2005

Les,
As we drove through Amity (don't blink, you'll miss it) coming from
McMinnville on Hwy 99, the store I am referring to is about the middle of
town.  We stopped there to find out if anyone knew where the cemetery was.
So happens the cross street at the store was the street we wanted.  So,
going south through town we actually turned right (at the store, can't
remember what street) and it is down about 3 or 4 blocks.  It is at the end
of the road, at least 4 blocks wide.

Send me the link to the aerial photo and I'll see if that works.

suzanne in Newberg