[or-roots] LINCOLN MEMORIAL Cemetery (SMITH & SEAL)

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 21:55:18 PDT 2005

I think you may have mixed up the two cemeteries - there is Willamette
National Cemetery and then there is Lincoln Memorial Cemetery, not Lincoln
Willamette Cemetery.

Carroll
http://www.interment.net/data/us/or/multnomah/willanat/s/willamette_s17.htm
There is a John William Smith in Willamette National Cemetery - don't know if
it is right one.

Lincoln Willamette Funeral
            11801 S.E. Mt. Scott Blvd, Portland, Oregon   97266
            Ph: (503) 771-1191  Fax: (503) 775-4322

I think I would try contacting this Lincoln Willamette Funeral to see if they
can shed any light on the situation.

Sue
-----