[or-roots] LINCOLN MEMORIAL Cemetery (SMITH & SEAL)

Albert Belanger skipb at rcn.com
Sat Jul 2 06:18:32 PDT 2005

Bonjour,

Again, thanks to all the wonderful folks who responded.  Is there any
other wonderful person out there who could take a picture of the SMITH
stone for me?

Her husband, John William Smith died 30 May 1949. I am guessing that he
was buried in the family plot, but don't know for sure where he is
buried.

Your humble servant, &c., &c.,

Albert

Albert Edward Belanger
128 Middle Road
Brentwood, NH 03833

Researching the 1851 Oregon Trail Migration