[or-roots] Yamhill County Historical Society

Suz_ES Suz_ES at verizon.net
Sat Jul 2 21:07:49 PDT 2005

Went to the museum today and got copies of some yamhill county cemeteries.
They did have a listing for Evergreen, but they did not have copies.  also
the Evergreen was done in 1946.  I am going to see if there is a more
updated version.  I did not get a copy of Evergreen, too much $$.  Maybe the
archives in Salem will be better.

I will attempt to scan the others into some kind of searchable program.

suzanne in Newberg
suz_es at verizon.net