[or-roots] W.O.W.

Ray Powell rayp6217 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 18:28:12 PDT 2005

Nancy,
I notice ROUSE is on the list of names you are researching. I have some Rouse's on my wifes's side of the family but I have done very little with it. I only have the names of my wifes grandmother, Adelia May ROUSE BENNETT b. abt 1891 and her brothers, Fay (sp?), Jay, and Percy ROUSE. I can get a little info more because we have connection with others of the family. Let me know if you think there is a possibility.

Ray Powell