[or-roots] GEARHART/ RAMSEY/CLARK

Anne Billeter billeter at entwood.com
Sun Jul 31 10:15:44 PDT 2005

In "A History of Josephine County, Oregon" published in 1988 by the
Josephine County Historical Society, there is more than a column of info
about the Ramsey Family.  Not sure if this is Samuel Franklin Ramsey's
family, but it might be.

I found Samuel Ramsey and his wife Birdie in 1920census in Washington,
Klickitat County, Klickitat with 2 daughters.

The Josephine County Historical Society might have useful info.  Here's
their webpage:

http://www.webtrail.com/jchs/

Anne Billeter
billeter at entwood.com