[or-roots] Filing System Tips Thank You

CKlooster at aol.com CKlooster at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 17:35:17 PDT 2005

Gee, I jumped on to suggest Century Business Solutions (formerly 20th
Century Plastics) and find that you beat me to the punch.  I've done  comparisons
between their prices and Costco, Sam's Club (Walmart), Office Max  and Staples
and find that for the same quality, their everyday price for 3-ring  document
sleeves is much lower in quantity (minimum 500). We've used them  as a supply
source for our health center for years and have always had good  results when
ordering from them. Although they are mail order, their orders  are shipped
very quickly.

Be sure to look for poly ARCHIVAL QUALITY document protectors because they
have low levels of off-gassing and do not discolor photographs and paper.   I
also like this company for their wide variety (and again, price) for 3-ring
binders and albums.  I have about fifteen 3-inch binders labeled with  various
family names.  I use the top opening document protectors and even  stash
pamphlets and clutches of old 3x5 cards (my first attempt to organize  family
information!) in these binders.  This is so much handier than any  other system I've
used.  Century also carries 3-ring pockets for CD's so  any photos or
information downloaded onto CD's can take their place along with  the docments in the
appropriate family album.

Carla