[or-roots] 1898 obit request

CARROLLOUC at aol.com CARROLLOUC at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 11:18:52 PDT 2005

The Rogue Valley Genealogical Society in Talent, Jackson Co., Oregon also has
scrapbooks full of obituaries. They also have a card file and booklets of
deaths and cemetery records.

Carroll Cooper Summers
We found that to be true -- we got a copy of my husband's grandfather's
obituary from a scrapbook at the Portland Genealogical Society.

Sue