[or-roots] Subject should reflect content of message

Janice Winzinger jbwinzinger at hctc.net
Sun Jun 19 19:43:04 PDT 2005

Helen,

Thank you for being courteously blunt with these folks who wander from topic
to topic, treating the forum as a general conversation  I think they forget
not everyone is interested in reading their personal exchange messages.

I'm new to family research and don't appreciate receiving three to six
messages a day whose subjects make them look valuable to me, but which waste
my time when I open them.

Jan Winzinger