[or-roots] Subject Line Content

Janice Winzinger jbwinzinger at hctc.net
Mon Jun 20 07:04:47 PDT 2005

Hi Dolores,

And to you, too, thanks for taking time to answer.  I have, in fact, saved e-mails from this site for future reference.  I also agree that the genealogy on-line folks must be among the world's most generous.  Right now I'm getting unbelievably large amounts of information from a genealogist in Pendleton.  I return these favors people do, too, and have shared photos of ancestors and other info. with others.

By the way:  if all these separate answers to people who wrote to me are being posted, I apologize for the duplication.  I just wanted every person  who wrote to know I read and truly appreciated each note.

Jan