[or-roots] Oregon Gravestones Photo Project

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Sat Jun 25 10:20:28 PDT 2005

Let's make clean sweep of every gravemarker in each cemetery. Don't
limit to your own family. There are others who are looking for them.

There are 134 cemeteries in Marion County alone, 148 in Clackamas, 26 in
Jefferson, 119 in Linn. Most of them within your reach.

Volunteers are accepted even the only thing they do is to go to cemeteries
and take photos. Don't forget tools for clean up. Grass/Weed clippers and broom
are two MUST HAVE tools.

David Samuelsen