[or-roots] Oregon Gravestones Photo Project

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Sat Jun 25 21:43:31 PDT 2005

You typed partial surname. If you went full, you get ZERO because there aren't
any Matney's yet.... that is up to you to add. Still the site will automatically
resize your 480x640 (480x640 is height) to 338x450  or 640x480 (width) to
450x338, not to mention the file sizes will be automatically reduced (excess
color pixels purged)

and your cemetery list is very incomplete. There are 2462 cemeteries and burial
sites in all so far for Oregon.

I can't find the photos you said you have on your site that are 480x640 or 640x480

David