[or-roots] Oregon Gravestones Photo Project

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Mon Jun 27 20:30:42 PDT 2005

what thousands? only few states have them, most states don't even have much.

and I am still checking and releasing the submissions for New York and a lady in
Niagara County notified me she has 20,000 plus and she is going to upload them!

Suggest you venture over to Linn County in oregongravestones.org and
see why it should be irrevelant of rain to go photographing. This lady did.
She submitted quite a number for Linn County today.
http://oregongravestones.org/cemeteries.php?selected_cid=22