[or-roots] Oregon Gravestones Photo Project

barbhg1221 at comcast.net barbhg1221 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 07:49:18 PDT 2005

David,
You have my permission to put a copy of anything that I submit into the USGenWeb Archives for Oregon or the Tombstone Project or any searchable database that is free to the public.

I have just submitted a few so far, but the GPP process is fairly simple.  (I can do it so it has to be simple!)

Hi, Suzanne, I live in Newberg, too.  Most of my work has been in other places, but I have done some with the Dundee Pioneer Cemetery as my in-laws family is buried there.

Barbara Herring
BarbHg1221 at comcast.net