[or-roots] Photographs already on the web

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Tue Jun 28 08:14:46 PDT 2005

Here is a page I did in 1998, I was not looking to post a lot of stones, but now I have about 300 and need to do some reworking, once done, a double click should bring a full sized picture from a thumbnail.
     I will be working on my website and graves picture pages more, I have several, just have not uploaded them yet.
http://www.angelfire.com/or/matney/picturepage.html

I did not see any pictures on the site you mentioned I could read?
Dan M
www.wvi.com/~wb