[or-roots] Cemeterys, a differnt approach.

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 13:11:05 PDT 2005

As I've noted earlier, my family was Masonic ( Dad a Mason, mom Eastern Star and me deMoley).  I called the Masonic Cemetery in Eugene and the call was returened today by a very Nice lady, Mary Anne I believe).   She said that my mother and father were not buried at the Masonic Cemetery.  However, she said that a lot of Masonic Burials were done at Rest Haven Cemetery in Eugene.  I have their Phone Number and will be calling them today.  The good old electric telephone works for me.   If you have an Idea what county you people might be buried in try calling the Cemeteries in that county.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired