[or-roots] Is the server down?

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 16 16:07:48 PST 2005

Robert:  Some info on my Family.
The Goodmans:  my dad was born in Lyons Or, as was my grandfather. I was born in Portland (Go Beavers!)
My Grandmother Mclane (married Prince W. Goodman) was was born in Lyons Oregon, My GGrandfather Samuel Mark Mclane was born in KY but married in Oregon (near Salem). My Grandfather Dye was Born in Missouri, his wife Daisy Belle Pryer, was born in Kansas-They lived in Riverton,OR, for many years, he died abt 1946.
The Dye Side of my Family were in Missouri for 20 or So Years and moved to the Willamette Valley about 1900.  They Settled in Riverton , near Coquelle. My mother (Cora Belle Dye) married Duane C. Goodman abt 1920, She graduated from Marshfield High School in 1915.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

Col. Goodman, there are McLanes down here in Southern Oregon. One of them wrote a book about Sunny Valley, Oregon titled First there were Twogoods. Bob Casebeer