[or-roots] Thank you All :

Robert L Casebeer casebeer at jeffnet.org
Wed Mar 16 23:42:35 PST 2005

For Carroll Clark,
    Could not get your e-mail address off the message to reply to you directly.  But thanks for the data on Umpqua Academy teachers.  My grandfather on the Casebeer side of the family went there, as did several of my grandmother Livingston nee Chapman's sisters and brothers.  I live in Talent, Oregon.
And you can contact me at casebeer at jeffnet.org  Bob