[or-roots] MULKEY Researchers?

Carroll Clark w7iml at gte.net
Fri Mar 18 12:22:31 PST 2005

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carroll Clark
  To: or-roots at sosinet.sos.state.or.us
  Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 12:15 PM
  Subject: Re: [or-roots] MULKEY Researchers?

  Lee, I checked my GIBSON FAMILY  Genealogy - a long List of Sarah GIBSONS, and could find no clue or tie to
  those in this highly Indexed 520 book.  I have GIBSON  Gen. for anyone who has that Line.

  Carroll in Snohomish, WA 30 mi NE of Seattle.  A Gibson ancestor via my Grandmother Grace Idella GIBSON, who
   m. Irving C. Clark of Kent, WA.   Grace was from Leominster, MA, and a Cousin to the famous Illustrator, Charles Dana GIBSON of Gibson Girl fame, turn of the 20th century, NY artist/illustrator (ref. encyclopedias).